However, despite the fact that they are beneficial for the health in general, the combination of these two can be extremely effective for weight loss.
Lemon is one of the best weight loss foods that exist. Lemon contains cleansing, alkalizing, and antioxidant properties.
All of these properties are complimentary to any type of diet. When we try to lose weight, the lemon helps us to digest and eliminate the majority of the fat. Lemon also helps us fight the water retention and provides us with the feeling of fullness.
- Drink This Before Sleep And Wake Up With Less Weight Every Day
- Best 4 Bedtime Drinks To Lose Excess Weight
- Mix Ginger, Turmeric And Coconut Milk And Drink 1 Hour Before Going To Bed You Will Be Surprised By The Results Next Morning
And the while chia seeds are moderately high in calories, because of their healthy omega-3 fatty acids, the fiber content in them makes them a welcome addition to weight-loss diets.
- 1 and a half glass of water
- 1 tablespoon of raw organic honey
- 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds
- 1 glass of lemon juice
First, you need to soak the chia seeds for about 1 hour in the water. When they absorb the water, they are going to look like gel pellets because of their fiber content.
- Next, you need to bring all the ingredients into a blender and blend them well.
- That`s all! Your powerful fat burning drink is ready to use!
- Consume it every morning and you are going to accelerate the metabolism and lose weight fast and effectively.
Benefits of the lemon for losing weight
- The alkaline content in the lemon generates an increased production of gastric juices that lets the food to be digested better
- Removes the fat in the blood because of its high content of flavonoids
- It provides very few calories
- It’s a natural cleanser which helps to eliminate the toxins
- It has a soluble fiber that is called “pectin” which acts as an intestinal absorbent. It also helps to not feel hunger and prevents binge as well.
- It helps fight bloating
Benefits of the Chia seeds for weight loss
- Reduces the blood sugar levels
- It is very rich in fiber, protein, calcium and omega 3 fatty acids
- It gives a sense of satiety and eliminates the food anxiety
- It is a very strong antioxidant
What are your thoughts? I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by sharing it on Pinterest. Don’t keep this to yourself, please share this post on your Pinterest Board.